Friday, August 12, 2011

my mornings

So my landlord's son is fixing up the apartment building I live in. So every morning when I am getting into my car he is outside painting or something. So we just strike up a quick dialogue about anything, this morning it was Bright Eyes. We talked about how he was less depressed than when I've seen him in the past. Then it moved on very quickly, add a quipy goodbye and there you have it. The stereotypical movie/tv show character development device. I do this every morning just like Tim the Tool man Taylor did every episode with Wilson.

These things are real and they do happen to real people. Real people being me, and I bet you, if you take the time to think about your life. You probably have some similar awesome daily experiences. Let's all take two minutes to appreciate the casual arbitrary conversations that life gives us.

Goodnight and Good luck

1 comment: